Welcome to the Clue Detective Puzzle Agency!
There is nothing more intriguing than accepting the challenge to decipher a coded message, and then working to put the pieces of the puzzle together. You will discover there are huge benefits!
The Clue Detective Puzzle Agency owner Catherine Eagleson is a qualified teacher-librarian. She has been designing crosswords, “crack the codeword” and other types of brain-teasing puzzles for over 20 years. Her primary mission is to actively demonstrate to puzzlers of all ages, the learning benefits and enjoying the fun of playing detective and codebreaker.
Clue Detective puzzles are a brilliant activity for:
- improving language and literacy skills
- building morphology (understanding of word structure)
- helping build vocabulary building
- boosting general knowledge
- enhancing problem solving, logic and critical thinking
- practising mindfulness
- developing coping strategies to manage mental health
- encouraging lifelong learning
- can be tailored for all ages and abilities
Getting started with puzzling
An individual, school or public library can subscribe to Clue Detective codeword puzzles. They can be used in the classroom, remotely from home, during their daily commute or during their recess and or/lunch break. Catherine can also work with staff to establish a thriving inhouse puzzle club for student/patron mental health and wellbeing using her CUSP (Catch Up with Friends to Solve Puzzles) Principle; an educational and fun activity for all.
Contact us to find out more