1. Which species of wallaroo shares its name with a world currency?
2. In which of Colin Dexter’s detective novels does Chief Inspector Morse make his first appearance?
3. What does a pedologist study?
4. Which monument was built to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution?
5. An Indian side dish of yoghurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
6. Winnie the Pooh and his friends live in the Hundred ____ Wood.
7. “Fashions fade, style is _______.” Yves Saint Laurent
8. Which country’s Roman name is Cambria?
9. Which breakfast cereal trademark was registered in Australia in 1942?
10. Which chemical element has the atomic number 5?