Trivia Quiz 52
Back to Trivia Quizzes
1. Which movie is about a pig that thinks he’s a dog, and a duck who thinks he’s a rooster?
2. Which upmarket department store first opened in Piccadilly in 1707?
3. Who wrote the novel The Scarlatti Inheritance (1971)?
4. Which organisation was founded by Dr. John Flynn in 1928?
5. Who became Australia’s Test Captain in 1958?
6. Whose war diaries were published in 1986?
7. Invented by Alfred Mosher Butts, which board game was trademarked in 1948?
8. Who wrote the song You Can Call Me Al (1986)?
9. Which racehorse was known as the Red Terror?
10. Which chemical element has the symbol K?