Trivia Quiz 51
Back to Trivia Quizzes
1. Who is the patron saint of teachers?
2. In which English county was Agatha Christie born?
3. What is the largest order of living creatures on Earth, with 300,ooo different species?
4. Who developed the IQ Intelligence Scale?
5. Which metal alloy consists of copper and tin?
6. Which spice is obtained from the crocus plant?
7. What is the world’s largest sapphire?
8. Which film has the tagline “the coolest event in 16,000 years…”?
9. Who was the first Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee?
10. Which game was invented by George Spilsbury?