1. Who composed the opera The Flying Dutchman ?
2. Which breakfast dish consists of poached eggs on an English muffin, accompanied by slices of ham and a Hollandaise sauce?
3. Which New South Wales town is home to the Three Sisters rock formation?
4. The ossicle is a bone located in which part of the body?
5. What year did Just A Dash win the Melbourne Cup?
6. Which city hosted the Winter Olympics in 1952?
7. What is the fifteenth letter of the Greek alphabet?
8. What is the square root of 81?
9. What is the highest mountain on New Zealand’s North Island?
10. What is the symbol for the chemical element Cadmium?