Trivia Quiz 44
1. What is the capital of The Netherlands?
2. Which part of the body is also known as the Hallux?
3. Which Australian rock band sang the song People Just Love To Play With Words
4. What is a term for a female deer?
5. What is the collective noun for owls?
6. Which motor car company is represented by the lion?
7. Which scale measures the intensity of the wind?
8. If someone suffers from cheimaphobia, what are they frightened of?
9. US President Franklin Roosevelt’s middle initial was D. What did it stand for?
10. Which London street is named after the financial controller of Queen Victoria’s household?