Trivia Quiz 28
1. Which Italian volcano erupted in 1971?
2. In playing his 124th Test Match, who became the first batsman to score 10,000 runs in Test cricket in March 1987?
3. Which racehorse won the Melbourne Cup in 1935?
4. Agatha Christie wrote the detective novel Why Didn’t They ___ Evans? (1934).
5. Which city hosted the 1964 Olympic Games?
6. In which English county is the town of Woking located?
7. An essential oil derived from the flowers of the Seville orange.
8. Which famous speech was delivered by Abraham Lincoln on 19 November 1863?
9. What is the common name for silicon dioxide?
10. Which US state is located on an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean, southwest of the continental United States, southeast of Japan, and northeast of Australia?