Trivia Quiz 22
1. In which month of the year does Prince William, Duke of Cambridge celebrate his birthday?
2. Who developed the concept of the Six Thinking Hats?
3. In navigation a loxodrome is also known as a what line?
4. What is the term for garlic mayonnaise?
5. Which actor was born Maurice Micklewhite?
6. Which chemical element has the atomic number 50?
7. If a person suffers from anthrophobia, what are they frightened of?
8. Which re-developed precinct was unveiled in Sydney in 1988?
9. Which country’s national flag is called the Dannebrog?
10. “Twenty minutes later, they left Eeylops ___ Emporium, which had been full of rustling and flickering, jewel-bright eyes.” J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone