1. In which month of the year does Prince William, Duke of Cambridge celebrate his birthday?
2. Who developed the concept of the Six Thinking Hats?
3. In navigation a loxodrome is also known as a what line?
4. What is the term for garlic mayonnaise?
5. Which actor was born Maurice Micklewhite?
6. Which chemical element has the atomic number 50?
7. If a person suffers from anthrophobia, what are they frightened of?
8. Which re-developed precinct was unveiled in Sydney in 1988?
9. Which country’s national flag is called the Dannebrog?
10. “Twenty minutes later, they left Eeylops ___ Emporium, which had been full of rustling and flickering, jewel-bright eyes.” J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone