Enjoy ‘travelling through time’ and learn about people and events, both
famous and infamous you share your birthday with.
1. Who was inaugurated as President of the Republic of Texas on 22 October 1836?
2. Who perfected the carbonised cotton filament light bulb on 22 October 1879?
3. Which American musical ensemble gave its first concert on 22 October 1881?
4. Born on 22 October 1917, which Oscar-winning actress is known for her performances in the movies Rebecca (1940) and Suspicion (1941)?
5. Which female aviator flew to an altitude of 14,000 feet on 22 October 1922. It would be the first of her many records.
6. Who became Prime Minister of Australia on 22 October 1929?
7. Who demonstrated the first Xerox copying machine on 22 October 1938?
8. Born on 22 October 1943, which French actress is famous for her performance in Belle de Jour (1967)?
9. Which Pope was inaugurated on 22 October 1978?
10. Which American theme park welcomed its 100-millonth guest on 22 October 1979?
11. Which (high speed) rail service began running (between Paris and Lyon) on 22 October 1981?
12. Who released the Give My Regards to Broad Street soundtrack on 22 October 1984?
13. Which British singer’s concert was a sell-out at Madison Square Garden for a record 26th time on 22 October 1988?
14. Which singer released her 4th studio album Red on 22 October 2012?
15. Which movie starring Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman premiered in London on 22 October 2013?
Help Us Fill The Calendar! Do you, or a friend or family member enjoy a trivia quiz? Send us a message below. Please ensure to include the date you were born, and we will find out what and who you share your special day with.
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.