Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 8 April.
1. Which English cathedral was consecrated on 8 April 1093?
2. Which (culinary) liquid began to be sold in glass bottles for the first time on 8 April 1879?
3. Born Gladys Smith on 8 April 1892, which Oscar-winning (silent film) actress was a co-founder of United Artists in 1919?
4. Which treaty was established by Great Britain and France on 8 April 1904?
5. Who became British Prime Minister on 8 April 1908?
6. Who won the Eurovision Song Contest 8 April 1967 for the United Kingdom singing Puppet on a String?
7. Which Spanish artist (Weeping Woman (1937); Guernica (1937)) died on 8 April 1973?
8. Which magician made the Statue of Liberty disappear on 8 April 1983?
9. Which actor was elected mayor of the Californian city of Carmel on 8 April 1986?
10. Which operating system did Microsoft stop supporting on 8 April 2014?
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.