On This Day Trivia Quiz – 4 October
Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 4 October.
Back to On This Day Trivia Quizzes
1. Which train departed on its first official journey from Paris to Instanbul on 4 October 1883?
2. Which American monument did Gutzon Borglum begin sculpting on 4 October 1927?
3. Which comic strip by Chester Gould debuted on 4 October 1931?
4. Born on 4 October 1941, who wrote Interview with a Vampire (1976)?
5. Born on 4 Ocober 1946, which actress starred in the movies The Witches of Eastwick (1987) and Thelma and Louise (1991)?
6. Which country confirmed Helmut Kohl as their new Chancellor on 4 October 1982?
7. Which film directed by Bernardo Bertolucci and starring Peter O’Toole premiered at the Tokyo Film Festival on 4 October 1987?
8. Which Australian wicketkeeper overtook countryman Rod Marsh’s world record of 355 Test wickets on 4 October 1998?
9. Which Australian motorcycle racer won the Australian Grand Prix on 4 October 1998?
10. On 4 October 2012, Formula One driver Michael Schumacher announced his retirement. How many times did he win the Formula One World Championship?
Help Us Fill The Calendar! Do you, or a friend or family member enjoy a trivia quiz? Tell us the date you were born, and we will find out what and who you share your special day with. Please include ‘On This Day Trivia’ in the subject.
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.