Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 4 March.
1. Born on 4 March 1678, which composer wrote The Four Seasons (1725)?
2. Which country was divided into 83 departments on 4 March 1790?
3. Which natural disaster struck Far North Queensland on 4 March 1899?
4. Whio composed the opera Penelope? premiered in Monte Carlo on
4 March 1913?
5. Which song was published by Claydon Sunny on 4 March 1924?
6. Which cricket team beat Australia for the first time on 4 March 1931?
7. Who became the first female US cabinet minister (Secretary of Labor)
on 4 March 1933?
8. Who made the statement “We have nothing to fear but fear itself…” on 4 March 1933?
9. Which ill-fated airship took its maiden flight on 4 March 1936?
10. Together with Dave Arneson, who co-invented the game Dungeons and Dragons? He died on 4 March 2008.
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.