On This Day Trivia Quiz – 25 February
Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 25 February.
1. Which English monarch was excommunicated by Pope Pius V on 25 February 1570?
2. Which legal plea was used for the first time on 25 February 1859 to prove a person’s innocence
3. Who introduced US paper currency (Greenbacks) on 25 February 1862?
4. Who fled Tibet to escape Chinese troops on 25 February 1910?
5. Which Austrian immigrant became a German citizen on 25 February 1932?
6. Which member of the Beatles was born on 25 February 1943?
7. Who recorded the song That’ll Be The Day on 25 February 1957?
8. Which album did the Beatles begin recording on 25 February 1969?
9. Which musical by Steven Sondheim premiered on 25 February 1973?
10. Which English cricketer scored his first Test century against New Zealand (in Christchurch) on 25 February 1978?
11. Who became President of the Philippines on 25 February 1986?
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.