On This Day Trivia Quiz – 23 April
Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 23 April.
1. Which Shakespearean play profiles the lives of Mistresses Ford and Page? It premiered on 23 April 1597 with Queen Elizabeth I in attendance.
2. Which English monarch was crowned in London on 23 April 1661?
3. Which rail infrastructure project was rejected by Queen Victoria and Napoleon III on 23 April 1867? It was finally completed and opened on 6 May 1994.
4. Which pop group released the single I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) on 23 April 1965?
5. Which space mission’s astronauts explored the moon’s surface on
23 April 1972?
6. Which Australian cricketer made his only century on 23 April 1983?
7. Which soft drink company announced it was changing the recipe for its secret flavour formula on 23 April 1985?
8. Which West Indian cricketer hit his fastest century in history (30 balls) on 23 April 2013?
9. Which movie directed by J.J. Abrams premiered in Sydney on 23 April 2013?
10. Which singer released her 6th album Lemonade on 23 April 2016?
11. Which Marvel (franchise) movie starring Robert Downey Jnr. on 23 April 2018?
Help Us Fill The Calendar! Do you, or a friend or family member enjoy a trivia quiz? Tell us the date you were born, and we will find out what and who you share your special day with. Please include ‘On This Day Trivia’ in the subject.
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.