On This Day Trivia Quiz – 22 April
Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 22 April.
1. Which supernova was last seen with the naked eye on 22 April 1056?
2. The construction of which Paris fortress began 22 April 1370?
3. Which South American nation was discovered by Portuguese explorer Pedro Alvares Cabral on 22 April 1500?
4. Which sporting/recreational boots were patented by R.J. Tyers on
22 April 1823?
5. Who completed his ballet Swan Lake on 22 April 1876?
6. Which US baseball star played his first professional game as a pitcher on 22 April 1914?
7. Which three countries all signed the London Naval Treaty on
22 April 1930?
8. Which TV political comedy starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus premiered on
22 April 2012?
9. Which UK football team defeated Aston Villa to claim the 2012/13 English Premier League on 22 April 2013?
10. Which climate change pact was signed in New York City on
22 April 2016?
11. Which player won the Monte Carlo Tennis Masters on 22 April 2018?
Help Us Fill The Calendar! Do you, or a friend or family member enjoy a trivia quiz? Tell us the date you were born, and we will find out what and who you share your special day with. Please include ‘On This Day Trivia’ in the subject.
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.