Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 20 April
1. Which Shakespearean had its first (recorded) performance on 20 April 1611?
2. Which composer was buried in Westminster Abbey on 20 April 1759?
3. Which explorer arrived in New South Wales on 20 April 1770?
4. Which chemical element was isolated by Marie and Pierre Curie on 20 April 1902?
5. Which Australian sporting organisation had the opening of its inaugural season on 20 April 1908?
6. Who wrote the novel Dracula (1897)? He died on 20 April 1912.
7. Which US natural wonder was dedicated as a national park on 20 April 1920?
8. What piece of scientific equipment was first demonstrated on 20 April 1940?
9. Born on 20 April 1941, which actor played the role of Rodney Harrington in the television series Peyton Place (1964)?
10. Which singer released her first single Puppy Love on 20 April 1959, at the age of 13?
11. Which singer recorded We’ve Only Just Begun on 20 April 1971?
12. Born on 20 April 1972, by what name is model actor and singer Tara Leigh Patrick better known?
13. Which pop group released the song Band on the Run on the 20 April 1974?
14. Which basketball player set NBA playoff record by scoring 63 points in a game on 20 April 1986?
15. For which singer was a (memorial) All Stars Concert held at Wembley Stadium on 20 April 1992?
16. Which planet passed Neptune on 20 April 1993? It is an astronomical event that happens once every 171 years!
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.