On This Day Trivia Quiz – 2 March
Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 2 March.
1. Born on 2 March 1793, who was the first president of the Republic of Texas?
2. What were standardised by the US Congress on 2 March 1799?
3. Which children’s author, famous for writing The Cat in the Hat (1957) and Green Eggs and Ham (1960) was born on 2 March 1904?
4. Who became the highest paid baseball player (at $70,000 per annum) on 2 March 1927?
5. Which movie directed by Merian C. Cooper and starring Fay Wray premiered on 2 March 1933?
6. Who became President of North Vietnam on 2 March 1946?
7. Born on 2 March 1962, by what name is singer John Bengiovi better known?
8. Which musical film starring Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer was released on 2 March 1965?
9. Who won a Grammy Award for Best Record (Strangers in the Night) on 2 March 1967?
10. Which aircraft took its first test flight on 2 March 1969?
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them.