Test your knowledge, and/or learn some interesting facts about events that have happened on 18 January.
1. Which two former Australian Prime Ministers were born on 18 January?
2. Which South American city was founded by Francisco Pizzaro on 18 January 1535?
3. Which Californian city was founded on 18 January 1777?
4, Which Melbourne educational institution was established on 18 January 1866?
5. Which piece of scientific equipment was demonstrated on 18 January 1896?
6. Which actor was born Archibald Alexander Leach on 18 January 1904?
7. Which motor car company was founded on 18 January 1919?
8., Which pop group debuted on the Billboard Chart at #35 on 18 January 1964?
9. Who captained England for the first time on 18 January 1978, in the Test against Pakistan?
10. Which Pink Floyd album hit #1 on 18 January 1980?
Note: This trivia quiz is a work in progress. Whenever we find clues that are applicable to this date, we will add them. Please send suggestions and corrections to email@example.com